Re: [A/S] Motorhome Gossip

>"I have it on good authority that Airstream will no longer be making any
>motorhomes."

         These stories have a way of recurring.  Last year I heard, from
someone who was "in a position to know," that AS was moving towards
eliminating all the fiberglass motor homes in favor of building only the
aluminum classics.
         All of these stories could be true, to the extent that they
represent leaks from discussions among the top brass at AS.  Plans do
change from time to time, especially at a place like As where the product
is very expensive and which has some problem competing in a very tight market.

- Dick
(5368)