Re: [A/S] 1991 19 foot

> We are considering a 1991 model as noted above.  It looks quite lovely
> with good looking woodwork.  Any particular issues with this model and
> year?  I note there is carpeting on the floor.  Are there problems
> with this?

Hi Paul,

The carpet is an issue, or it was with me.  I ripped mine out and put down
linoleum.  I have cats and dogs though so the hair and debris we tracked in made
the rug disgusting.

Personally, I think it's nuts to have carpet in a camper... if you plan to
camp <g>

The only other thing that might be a problem is the clearcoat. It wouldn't
bother me, but some people have it redone.

Hunter
http://members.aol.com/hhamp5246/roadtrip2005.htm
Alternate email: hunterhampton@gmail.com