[A/S] First Trip Quality Check

Just returned from 4 nights in our new Safari 25' SE.  This was the first trip and a chance to
check all the systems and find all the flaws.  We found a few problems (minor) and a few
dumb design ideas.  Overall, the trailer is fantastic, well designed and a big improvement
over our previous trailers.  No complaints.

Problems:
-  Drain plug on water heater stripped and leaking.
       (I replaced this one as soon as I noticed it.)
-  Black Water Tank level reads full always.
       (tried to re-calibrate, but missed the sequence.)
-  Screen door sticks along bottom edge.

Dumb Design Ideas:
-  Bathroom and Bedroom lights on same switch.
        (bought a motion activated LED for late night bathroom stops.  $9 at Lowes)
-  Shower Stall door track leaks....just like everyone else
         (caulked it.  no problems)
-  Bathroom door too close to toilet.  Need 6 to 8" more clearance.
          (this would be a bear to change for us.)
-  Thermostat behind Television.
-  No outlet in bathroom...needed for nightlight.
          (see first item)
-  Velcro on Dinette cushions cause fabric to twist.  Probably not a good idea.

Great points:
-  Well insulated and warm, on a could weekend.
-  24 hours of rain with no leakage and only minor condensation.
-  Pulls like a dream.
-  Two wardrobes accomodate several new shelves (we installed).
-  EZ to cut a cat door under the bed - for a storage box sandbox.

I'm sure we will find more problems with the Safari, but we really enjoyed our first trip.

Matt