Re: [A/S] Politically Correct

Just a minor point, there is kitchen waste (biological)going into
the second holding tank, whether one chooses to call it "gray"
or "wash" it is in point of fact "black" by definition.  Obviously
foodstuffs are somewhat less unpleasant before consumption, but
indiscriminate dumping of "grey" tanks is still something of a
health hazard due to the decomposition of particles and grease from
dishwashing.

The real problem for all of us in the RV community is not the
responsible representative, of course, but the bobo who will spoil
it for all.  One sometimes has to wonder why it's called "common"
sense when it is altogether too uncommon.

After all, didn't some of the massive International Rallies of yore
work with gopher holes?  What made them (the holes) go away?  I
haven't heard of any recent rallies being anywhere near the "cast of
thousands" of Internationals of years gone by.

Matt.  If I wasn't confused I wouldn't be in the witless protection
programme.