[A/S] New to List

Hi all:

My husband and I don't own an Airstream -- yet; however, we're looking at
travel trailers, and Airstream is at the top of our list.  We will be
touring the factory next fall after attending the Fall Escapade in Van Wert,
OH, but we'd like to see some Airstreams in the meantime (the closest dealer
to us is about 150 miles away).

We spend the winters in Quartzsite, AZ, and wonder if there are any
Airstream get togethers around the area during this time.  We'd love to be
able to come out, meet some Airstreamers, find out your likes and dislikes
about the Airstream, and perhaps be able to tour some rigs.

Thanks.

Linda