Re: [A/S] Help with possible purchase...

Hi Steve,

I currently live in a 1973 trailer with no grey water tank.  I at first
was worried about this and began to plot how to add one.  But 80% of the
places I end up parking are OK with grey water on the ground.

I do carry a 5 gal "Blue Boy".  I did get one of the biggest ones, that
you can tow behind your tow vehcle, but between people giggling and
pointing at me towing it behind my big 4x4 3/4 ton Dodge diesel pickup,
and the ridiculous effort it took to get the thing on the hitch when it
was full and HEAVY, I am happy with the 5 gal deal, which lasts me 24
hours if I am careful and is easy to deal with.

My one regret is that not having a grey tank makes Walmart ovenighting a
little harder. Other than that, not a problem.

Daisy