Re: [A/S] Looking for single Airstreamers!

HI Nancy,
There is an intraclub (club within a club) called the
Free Wheelers within the WBCCI.  You must be a
WBCCI member to join.  I have been a member of
the Free Wheelers for about seven months.  So far
it's been rather under whelming.  They get together
at rallies so that you have someone to sit with at
the evening events and they have a social hour at
4:00 PM.  I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink so I
found there get togethers boring.  The list get
togethers at Hunter's trailer were much more fun.
Maybe someone else will have a more positive
response.  I would like to see a much more active
group with some kind of internet connection.
The Escapees RV Club has a BOF (Birds Of a
Feather... that's what they call there intraclubs)
the Solo's.  I was more impressed with them, but
still no way to keep in touch between rallies.
If you want information on how to join either
group let me know and I'll try to find it.

 From North Texas
Tony  KC9BTA
WBCCI # 6373