[A/S] New crash article in Airstream Life

I received my copy of Airstream Life in the mail yesterday and
discovered there was an article on a roll-over crash of a late-model
25-foot Airstream inside.

I am wondering whether anyone on the list knows more details about the
actual crash. The writer of the article was vague about the tow vehicle
and hitch used, mentioning only that they were "proper" for the job. He
mentioned nothing about the brake controller, other than the panic
switch was not used.

The wreck would seem to indicate otherwise.

I am wondering exactly what was the tow vehicle, the brake controller,
and what was the hitch.

Has anyone heard any more details on this particular wreck?

Rick Kunath
WBCCI #3060