Re: [A/S] Split rim wheels

> > Thanks Hunter,
> > That's kind of what I thought about the wheels.
> > If no one can use the split rims, how are they using the baby moons?
> > I'd love to use them myself if I knew how
> > -Debbie

Debbie,
Airstream stopped using split-rims & started using regular or non-split rims
sometime in the early 60's, however remained with the same hubcap until the
70's. Your hubcaps will fit trailer wheels from the early 50's through the
early 70's. Aftermarket trailer wheels available today do not generally come
with the clips to hold the baby moon hubcaps on.
Colin Hyde
GSM Vehicles Inc.
www.theVAP.com