Re: [A/S] Frame/Body Seperation

It is my understanding that it can impact virtually any era of
Airstream coach.  I know that I have had rear separation repaired on
my '64 Overlander International, and good friends have had rear
separation repaired on their 1960 Overlander.  Both of these coaches
have seen extensive travels, but have received excellent care over
the years -- but both coaches had rear mounted spare tires from the
time that they were delivered to their original owners.

Kevin