[A/S] Frame/Body Seperation

Well, after 30+ years, I find that I am suffering from frame and body
seperation in the rear of my silver twinkie.
I've gotten the directions, and the hardware, to fix it.

The instructions show only repair to what I assume is the right rear of the
trailer.  Any seperation on the left is ignored.  Am I being too literal in
assuming that one fix takes care of the whole problem....or will I have to
do the fix on both sides?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm wintering over in this thing this year
and would like to get it fixed before the snow files.

Lefty