[A/S] First year as Airstreamer

Well, my first year as a new Airstreamer is just about over.  Only one
more trip planned (the largest agility trial in the country at the
Springfield, MA Big E fairgrounds), this time without water, just
roughing it, but with electric hookup.

It's been an interesting year.  Nineteen weekends and two week-long
trips, all but one dog-show related.  Counting my trip to Acadia
National Park in Maine, I've put about 4,000 miles on the trailer.

I've camped with hookups and without, and learned alot about towing and
the trailer from the list and from my own experience.  Am grateful I
bought the 28' CCD instead of the 25', esp. for the split bath.  I look
back on my notes from when I was trying to decide what to buy and I feel
a real sense of accomplishment in having taken the risk and plunged into
Airstreaming.  Still lots more to learn, too.

I even brought Maggie, my kitty, with me on one weekend when she was
recovering from a spinal disc injury and needed to be on crate rest.
(She liked the Airstream just fine, it was the Border Collie eyeing her
all night that she minded.)

I love my trailer.  That said, I've had lots of things go wrong or
break, and wonder if my experience is typical.  Many are minor and all
of it is under warranty (at least so far):

1 - the light on the jack comes on by itself, glowing dimly at first and
getting brighter.  Only seems to happen when I'm plugged into shore power.
2 - the light over the door burnt out on my third trip
3 - the knob to open my front Fantastic fan fell off
4 - the exhaust fan in the bathroom developed a leak
5 - the bathroom faucet developed a leak where it comes out of the
countertop
6 - the shower door knob fell off and the door is crooked
7 - the rear doublepane window on the curbside developed a leak
8 - the refrigerator would not stay on when started on propane
9 - the bathroom towel holder fell off
10 - the kitchen exhaust fan developed a leak
11 - leaks developed around the end cap in the front
12 - strips of laminate started to curl in a couple of spots and needed
to be reglued
13 - the bathroom door needed adjusting because it was sticking
14 - the snap for one of the window shades broke off, making it
impossible to secure the shade while down
15 - the propane detector either malfunctioned or the system developed a
leak (am awaiting word from dealership which it is).

I don't know whether this is "to be expected" given that there's a lot
of vibration back there when underway?  Or is this out of the ordinary?
    Never had a trailer, so don't know if this is normal.  4,000 miles
in the first year may be higher than average, so maybe contributed to
these little glitches?

I'm not complaining, just wondering if this is normal?

Claudette &
Moby Dick (2005 GMC Sierra Crewcab 4x4 w/ Duramax) & 28'CCD