Re: [A/S] winterizing

Jon,
I have a fitting that has a garden hose fitting on one side and an air
hose fitting on the other.  I use it to attach to the city water inlet
and my compressor.
Empty the black and gray water tanks.
I set the front of the trailer low with the screw jack and turn on the
pump and pump the fresh water tank dry.
Then raise the jack and see if any more water will come out.
Then start the compressor and turn on all valves and faucets and take
the plug out of the water heater.
Next I open the toilet valve and the spray.
I keep everything open until there is no more water.
It takes about 20 minutes and I have never had any trouble
The last step is to pour  a pint of RV antifreeze in each trap and the
toilet, flush the toilet and put another pint in it.  This (I think)
keeps the seals wet all winter.
I have never had any trouble

bill
President WDCU