Re: [A/S] Re: Trailoring mirrors for Expedition...

Great Larry,  Thanks for the note, would be interested in where you
got the "strap on" mirrors, and perhaps the manufacturer name. Thanks
too for the testimonial on the Expedition. I'm glad to hear that it
prewformed
so well.   Just a footnote here.... I will be pulling a 1986 31ft Excella
which I
recently purchased used.  It is sitting in my driveway at present after
about
a 20 mile trip back from the dealer lot.  Have been doing a lot of clean up
renovation and modification to it over the last couple of weeks but there is
light
at the end of the tunnel.  Hope to have it finished before the snow(hush my
mouth)
hits.  I am going to redo all the cabinets, and other wood work over the
winter,
then in the spring we hope to hit the road for parts unknown.

Again thanks for the note and happy trailoring!!

Bill