Re: [A/S] good place to get awning and fantastic fan

Since we are on the subject of Fantastic Vents.....  I cut some of that
silver bubble stuff, that you put in car windows to keep the front seat cool.

I cut it in a circle the same size as the screen.  Then I replaced 4 of the
screen screws
with screen clips that swivel. I can easily take the silver cover off the FV
just by turning the clips.

This keeps the bedroom really dark, very nice in campgrounds with big
overhead lights....and mornings of course.

The only downside is sometimes I turn the fan on at the thermostat and forget
the screen is covered /-:

Hunter