Re: [A/S] Gas(stove, furnace, Waterheater

Hi,

I know the feeling. Just when I declare that I know how to do
something it jumps and bites me in the, well you know where.

Earlier I was aluding to my proficiency with the application of
methane, generated from consumption of large quantities of vegetable
matter. Not really a skill cherished by those who live in submarines
or Airstreams..:-)

I removed the old regulator this afternoon. Checked all the tank
control valves and checked the outflow from the regulator. Everything
was connected correctly and the tanks were at least partially filled,
but no gas came out through the regulators exit port.

I will be picking up a new one at the RV parts store tomorrow. Any
thoughts on pipe dope versus teflon tape? I have always used teflon
tape before, but someone said that pipe dope was a better choice for
this application.

thanks, bill b.