[A/S] Mirrors

I used the "Universal Fender Mount Mirrors" for many years.  They
are very stable, not "jiggily", and easy to put on and take off.

Prior to that, I tried the McKesh Mirrors, but found that the nylon
strap abraded the paint on the side of the car door.  It was
necessary to cinch down the strap to keep the mirror steady.  So
I switched.

Now, I have a Ford truck with telescoping mirrors.  They are the best.
After-market suppliers make similar units to fit most all tow vehicles,
but the after-market prices make you catch your breath.

Jim in Calif.