RE: [A/S] Trailer Insurance

When we finally decided to take our Arogsy out for the first time we debated
on what insurance we needed and was advised that while towing the trailer
the tow vechile's policey will cover it but only for liability issues so we
needed to pick up a seperate comp/collission policy.  We were with
Progressive but their trailer policy was so expensive it made it
prohibitive. So we changed to Safeco.  The auto premium with safeco was more
costly but the trailer comp/collission was so much cheaper with more
coverage that after all was said and done we ended up with better coverage
for right around the same combined premium.  Your milage may vary.

Darryl