Re: [A/S] Now I've done it.

Got it home. Took longer getting the owner of another trailer to move
his out from in front of the Airstream than it did for me to pull it
home. Pulled smoothly all the way. It's about 20 miles home with just
enough hills to give me a feel for mountain climbing. I could tell it
was back there, but even with the wind we had today, it didn't jump
around much.

Then came the driveway. Actually it went pretty well. Sorta like
trying to stuff a snake into a coke bottle, tail first. But it didn't
drag and I missed the neighbors fence by a mile. I don't care what he
says. :-)
I think I will extend my driveway about 15 feet, so I can keep my
truck in the same driveway.

Looking forward to getting it on the road.

Thanks for all the info.

cheers, bill b
'69 Sovereign 31'
'01 F250 Diesel