[A/S] Re: International Heater

Andy,
Well....that was not quite the response I had expected, but nonetheless, am
glad to have recieved. Since I would think that camping is better enjoyed
while alive , looks like I will be giving the International a new home at
the scrap yard, PRONTO.
Now I need to research the best inexpensive heater to replace that bomb. I
am sure there are many threads in the archives on this topic and I will dig
there first.

Many many thanks!
Tracey.....who would not make many new Airstreamer friends with my exploding
Overlander :)

http://www.geezitron.com/1963_airstream/