Re: [A/S] Propane Generator

I don't have any experience with  that model generator, but I can
certainly flap my gums (metaphorically speaking.)

I wouldn't want an LP powered generator because I think of and expect
my LP fuel to be long lasting.  I expect to only have to fill the LP
tanks every two years or so.  Also when your generator has used up your
LP fuel you can no longer cook supper or keep your fridge cold.  I'm
assuming here that if you're running your generator that electricity
isn't available to you.  To me gasoline is an easier fuel to both use
and keep track of for generator use.  There's also more energy per
gallon in gasoline.

I'd worry about noise when mounting it to the trailer frame.  The Honda
eu2000 is rated at 59 db at full load and Generac is rated 64 db at
half load.  I think you'll find the 64 db is going to be significantly
louder than the Honda's 59.  I wouldn't want it outside my front
window.  Further, mounting it to the frame is going to allow the
vibration to buzz noise through out the trailer if you're not really
careful about vibration isolation.

There's $0.02 worth.

------
Wayne