Re: [A/S] New Curtains

Patti -
Sorry for the late response, I don't always get time
to get to my computer.  I am in Brick, NJ, which is
next to Point Pleasant Beach. We love being by the
ocean, but it is too expensive here to retire, which I
would like to do next year.  It takes the two of us
working full time just to survive, and pay the NJ
taxes and insurance, and we have been in the same 1
bedroom converted summer cottage on a 50 X 100 for 30
years, but we will have to move to PA or NC after we
retire.  I hope to have a yard with room for the A/S
to park with more than the 6 inches of clearance on
the sides when I back it into the rear yard, too.
Guy