[A/S] 1960 Flying Cloud

Hello All,

I just joined the group, and hope somone can answer a question. We are
looking to purchase a 1960 Flying Cloud (our first Airstream).  The
current owners have done a lot of renovations including a new pergo
floor which looks great.  The airstream does not have a dinette and
with new flooring, I can't tell where one might have gone.  This model
has the twin beds up front (where the gaucho is on a lot of models)
and another couch that converts into a double bed on the wall next to
the door.  I have a folding table that will work, but am curious as to
what the original configuration might have been.  It seems like a
table in front of the couch would crowd the kitchen area too much...
The current owners were not sure, they said it never had one when they
purchased the trailer 2 years ago either.  Thanks for your time!
Lori