Re: [A/S] Patti's 86 32 footer

Hi guys,

I have an 84 with that bedroom layout.  LOVE the
rap-a-round rear windows.

But, mine is 26feet from the rear bumper to the middle
of the ball.

The pink slip (title) says it's 25'.  California DMV
claims there isn't - wasn't any such trailer
manufactured by Airstream that year, 25'.  So, down to
DMV I had to take it, so they could SEE it.

I really like the interiors and layout of that style,
BUT I am looking (lazily) for a 32 footer because
there just isn't enough living room space in a 26.
And there just doesn't seem to be enough space in the
kitchen for 2 people at one time.

Hummmmm

Kimm