RE: [A/S] Trailer Heating

> How about putting electric heating tape laid out in pattern in the
> subfloor,
> just the same as what they are always doing with houses on This Old House.

Why?>

I'm going to be completely gutting my trailer and most likely pulling up the
entire subfloor.  I am trying to find the most efficient way of providing
what I need and if that means alternative technology then I am not opposed.

But, unless I find that there is an electric heat tape that is much more
efficient than 3600W for 12K BTU the I will still be using propane.

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available