RE: [A/S] Headliner falling

Actually, the best thing to do with the fabric type lining used in the Bambi
is to place something over the area to protect it and using a wall paper
seam roller, roll the area back into place (don't be timid with the pressure
being applied).  The adhesive that A/S used is better than anything you can
buy aftermarket, but the problem is that they did not apply adequate
pressure to firmly bond the fabric to the glue.  I have had this same thing
happen in several places in my 2002 19' Bambi and after using the seam
roller over the area have not had a single location detach again.

David