[A/S] Water line in 1970's Argosy

I have had one car and then plumbing problem with Argosy '79 23 footer this
month and am short of money ...gas prices.
Can anyone send me an e mail (my computer also will not download) the water
diagrams of a '79 Argo especially shurt offs in rear under the sink.  Also,
right behind bath, especially hard to get too.  I have a new  clear drip after
replacing a faucet in kitchen, transmission in car...I can't  tell what it is
coming out of the drain in back or shut off?  It might be  from AC not tilted
enough or hole in big AC cover. I think a steel band is  loose..  I have had
the pipe fixed in front of the tub five times by pros  and cousins of in laws
cousins with big genealogy  issues
now they are probably looking for something to stay in while they buy
another property to replace nursing homes in Louisiana.
I have had the pipes in front fixed by pros five times, replaced after I
left my trailer for gym etc. by joke versions with loops almost into the
sleeping area the last time.
Thanks I should have taken plumbing in college...
I really want to get this fixed, it could be a great studio in these awful
almost Grapes of Wrath beginning times, I would like to move it out of Florida
but all the electric driving wires were also disconnected before I left the
last  campground.
Isabelle