[A/S] New Tow Vehicle

My new Bambi should arrive this week.  I was going to try to tow it
with my Crown Victoria, but after reserching the Aistream Forum and
this community I bit the bullet today and bought a 2003 Toyota Tundra
that is rated to tow 7200 pounds.  I wanted to  be safe and I wanted
to have a positive experience towing the Bambi.  It is 19 feet and
weighs 3680 dry.  I think the Tundra provides a great safety factor
and I really want to do it right.

So maybe next weekend I will be posting my experiences on my first
time out.

I guess after all that is happening with the hurricane this might be
trivial but we all have to get on with our lives and write a check to
your favorite charity.  If we could go down there and do something we
would all do it.  Time and distance prevents it, so I hope you all
send a check to the Red cross or The Salvation Army.  Next week it
could be a major earth quake here in LA.  Life is fragile grabe each
moment.