[A/S] Ping: Jim Clark

Hey Jim,

The escapee park in Summerdale, AL is offering free camping for a month for
people displaced by the hurricane.... all you need is to show your driver's
license.

I just got this from them....

In addition to providing free RV sites to assist both local and federal
disaster relief crews, Escapees Rainbow Plantation RV Park in Summerdale, AL, will
be making free sites available to RVers who have been driven from their homes
by Katrina. Starting immediately, a free one-month stay on an RV site will be
offered to people who have been made homeless by the hurricane. We have a
limited number of sites available, so it is necessary to call ahead before coming
to the park. These sites are intended for refugees from the storm-ravaged
areas, so ID showing a home address within the affected areas will be required.
If you have friends or family who could benefit from this offer, please have
them contact the park directly at 251-988-8132.

It's closer than the Airstream park in Florida. I've stayed there, it's
beautiful place!!!

Hunter