[A/S] Vintage Airstream

Greetings All,

We just returned from a week on the Oregon Coast. Yesterday I stumbled on a
vintage Airstream parked (long-term) at our RV park near Florence, OR. I'll
put some photo's on the photo site for your pleasure. I'm guessing it's 60+
years old. It was made in El Monte, Calif and has a (serial?) number of 22
or 1027-1 (?) Comments appreciated.

Incidentally I asked the park manager who owns the (deserted) Airstream and
he says he doesn't remember the name but other people are frequently asking
about it!

Doug Kirkpatrick
Medford, OR