RE: [A/S] 1972 Modern intelligent power converter vs. Battery Charger AND Broken level

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I am going to get them the
Intelli-power one. I have found one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INTELLI-POWER-CONVERTER-Progressive-Dynamics-45-amp-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50073QQitemZ4570462625QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Is 45 amp sufficient to run what most people have in their trailer? They do
have a toaster oven which would be about the biggest power drain they have.

I have just remembered that the front level cracked and broke(probably from
age and weather) This is the big one for side to side leveling. Any clues
where I can find a replacement for that?

Thanks again, Jennie