Re: [A/S] Aerial photo from Springfield Rally

Hey Charlie -- sorry to cause all this flak over the picture.
I was at the ralley and did try to buy the picture at the Expo
Center, however I was too late and was told that they did not
print enough photos for everyone that wanted one.  I would be
happy to purchase a picture, it's just that I didn't know who
to contact to buy it.

It would be nice if the people who originally sold the picture
would put a note on this site for those of us who would like to
buy the picture.  I did email Airstream asking where I could
purchase it prior to putting my question on this site, but I
never received a reply.

I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble.  So, lay off Charlie,
he was just trying to help out another WBCCI member -- if you
have a copy to sell, let me know.