Re: [A/S] Colorado!

Hi Hunter,

If you are in Boulder you must be enjoying this heavily, anticipated
rain!! Lousy day, but we needed the moisture. While everyone in
Denver has been suffering in 100 plus heat I spent the weekend at a
Denver Unit Rally in Divide, CO.  Didn't go above 75 during the days
and in the 50's at night! Great rally!! Roy Rodgers/Dale Evans theme.
If any of you haven't attended a unit rally you really have to  make
the effort to get to one. Rallies are what makes being a member of
the WBCCI worth it!

Patti