[A/S] Wanderlust - Airstream at 75...

...just arrived at my door.  It's gorgeous!!!  A must have for every
Airstreamer.  I'll be showing my copy off at Jersey Shore Haven
Airstream Park this weekend.  Photos are incredible covering old to
the most current and beyond in Airstreams.

Our very own web-mistriss Hunter made the book!  Same photo that was
recently used in Airstream Life.  btw - Hunter I promise that you
don't look bald in the photo.

As this isn't enough to celebrate - I have to add that I won the ebay
bidding this week for a '93 34 footer.  We're movin' on up.  I'm now
in that distinctive group of multiple Airstream owners - one classic -
'78 Excella - which is kinda for sale - see
http://www.dwmorrison.com/forsale.htm - I say kinda becuase we're
thinking of keeping her as a guest trailer at Jersey Shore Haven --
and one 1993 Classic.

Side note about JSH - I installed WiFi service in the pavilion last
week.  Any listers will now have wired and wireless acess when they
visit us at Jersey Shore Haven.

Have a great weekend!
Dave