[A/S] newbie w/ ?

> > From a decor point of view, the
> > International just isn't me although with our two shetland sheepdogs,
> > it would be so very practical.
 Keep in mind that the Safari models have windows that only open on the
lower portion like regular SOB's. The International & Classic models have
windows that open completely as all Airstream's used to have. If you're
going to be in full service campgrounds with power for your AC this may not
be an issue however it may get pretty hot in there without power or the
ability to open the windows for flow through ventilation.
Just my .02 worth
Colin Hyde
GSM Vehicles Inc