[A/S] Re: What caulk to use for a 1979 shower stall?

Thanks all.

While the boat caulk/adhesive sounds like a quick and easy fix, I
will most likely take things apart and reseal them.

Based on previous projects I've done, I suspect there are some
broken, corroded, or pulled out pop rivits which are hidden behind
the trim and need to be replaced.  Most likely these are causing
things to shift around more than usual and breaking the caulk loose.

While I have things apart, I may install some flashing if I see that
some parts don't overlap properly and just rely on caulk to prevent
leaks.

I have a few trips coming up soon, so it will be a while before I do
this.  I'll post an update in a month or so, and maybe a few photos.

Christopher