Re: [A/S] Home at Last!!

Hey Sarge and Dick,

I think they are jealous too. Their 5th wheel is really ugly, big and
fiberglass, a real eyesore! That's why they don't keep it in their
driveway! I think it's a combination of a new neighbor after 38 years
of living next to the lovely couple I bought the house from and the
fact that I'm a single female from New York! I'm killing them with
kindness despite their attitude as to avoid future confrontations.

I've got some major adjustments to make here in my new life in
Colorado!! Everyone (else) is so friendly and helpful, weather is hot
but dry, (no humidity so when you go inside it's cooler) AND towing
and parking is a snap!! I'll miss the ocean but it's really cool to
look out my front windows and see the Boulder flatirons and the snowy
mountains beyond!!

Patti