Re: [A/S] Parked at home; stinger storage

>Wow, so the front hitch receiver on the 'burb did the trick?

Yes, it was a lifesaver.  I backed in first, but it was difficult getting
into the parking space because of a curve in the driveway.  So, I unhitched
and used the front-mounted receiver; no problems then.

>Congratulations..

Thanks.

>I did talk to the guy selling the stinger holders but couldnlt see spending
>the money.

I store my stinger now in the 'burb, with a cable to fasten it onto the
cargo hooks.  That works fine, but would just as soon not carry it
around.  $35 does seem a bit much, but the unit is well made and lockable.

Where are you now?  Colorado yet?  We saw you as we left the CG in
Springfield, and honked our horn.  You looked up, but did not recognize our
unit.  The GTG was great, as usual, and I did not even drink too much ((
think).

- Dick
(5368)