Re: [A/S] Wreck

How many times on this list have we talked about the importance of pulling with
a tow vehicle having a LONG wheel base AND a WIDE stance AND a LOW center of
gravity???   I am not surprised at this at all but will say that it is very
likely that using a Pulrite or similar would have stopped the swaying IF the
driver had been trained to accelerate while dragging the trailer brakes a tad or
simply dragging the trailer brakes alone.  or, maybe not...

too bad no pictures.
fwiw
chas