Re: [A/S] daily travel distances

>When I want to get some place in the far distance I normaly tow 10-12 hours a
>day on interstates that normaly figures to abiut500-600 miles a day. normaly
>I stop while travling at interstate hwy rest stops or truck stops to rest..
>Jim Smith

I do too, but dang it ticks my wife off.  she just sits over there and sulks.
she likes for us to do no more than about 4 hrs of driving.  but heck, if it
were up to her, we would not be on teh road until about 0900+ and would be off
the road at 1500 max  and that would be it for about 3 days of local solo
running. sigh
cheers
chas