Re: [A/S] First trip out

> Also, as far forward in the trailer is the "smoothest" ride - where you
> want
> to put delicate things, on the floor of course.  Conversely, the further
> AFT
> of the axle, the rougher the ride.

Ah....just the opposite of a boat!  I'll remember that.  Funny.... when we
brought the A/S home I thought "wow, what storage".    On the boat any
lockers were filled with either extra sails or foul weather gear.  But, boy,
the storage on the A/S certainly filled up quickly ;-)    After all when
sailing all you need is a bathing suit and foul weather gear.

> A leaking absorption refrigerator will not cool and you would very likely
> smell ammonia, the coolant.

The fridge did get cold.  Actually kept things in the freezer frozen.  So it
was working properly.

>> was it harmful?>
> Assuming all the detectors onboard are working OK, I doubt it.

Yes, they all seem to be working.

> Congratulations on your new Airstream and first outing.

Thanks! ;-)

Judy