Re: [A/S] Zip Dee awning question

I'm getting the hang of it.  I took your advice about spotting a rivet
in the side mirror, plus I line up the lock on the tonneau cover with
the line of rivets on the front road side in the rear mirror.  I
actually lined up right the first time this past weekend.  But
otherwise it's very easy to use, now that I've figured out how to
eyeball the angles of stinger and hitch head, and I like it.

At the dog shows, it's hard to say which gets more attention -- the
CCD or the "funny-looking hitch!"

Claudette &
Moby Dick (2005 GMC Sierra crewcab 4x4 w/ Duramax) & 28' CCD