Re: [A/S] Everpure water filter

Hello, I have an everpure water filter and when I
bought my excella it didn't have the filter so I
purchased one,they are about forty dollars depending
on where you buy it and it says ADC fulltimer on it.I
just turned off the water and put it on and let it run
three minutes and walla I had great tasting water. I
just put a new filter on mine ,the old one lasted
almost 2 years.the water started tasting soapy and
that to me was the tip off it needed changed.It is
probably best to change them every year and date the
filter. I'm very pleased with mine.Hope this
helps.Nancy