[A/S] Question for Kathy

Hi Kathy,

When you and we were on a Vintage Caravan through the Sawtooth
Mountains in Idaho, you were towing a small Airstream with a standard
sedan. I remember you had no trouble staying with the flow of traffic
at any time - either up or down those big mountains.

Would you get back to me with a few comments about your trailer and
car?  With all this discussion on the list lately about towing
capacity, I'd like a review from someone I know and have traveled with
who has direct and extensive experience with a "minimalist" combination.

 From recent comments on the Airstream List, it sounds like listees has
heard enough about towing capacity. Would you reply to me off list so
we don't get groans from the group?

Thanks,

Terry