Re: [A/S] Digest Number 2518

> You must always use full hook ups.  What a rip off.  How do you flush when
> you are traveling, without water in your fresh tank?
>
> Kathy

I suspect you are asking me....

I only travel about 2-2.5 hours at most, on days when I travel.  As I wrote
before my trailer has enough water to flush once when there's no water hooked
up.  I rarely need two flushes in 2 hours. <g>

I also carry a gallon or two of fresh water that rides in the shower.

I don't consider it a rip off... if I did I would do otherwise. I think of it
as more weight I can carry in stuff.....

Hunter