Re: [A/S] New bed sheets

> Where did you buy your new bed sheets.

Ordered them from SheetsUSA.com.  On the packing slip it reads Humboldt
Specialty Mfg. Co, Omaha, NE.  They have sheets that fit many RVs including
Airstream.  What I like is that the sheet is shaped like the mattress.....
rounded at the upper left side.  I HATE sheets that don't fit correctly and
keep coming untucked.  I was afraid I was going to have to configure a
full-size sheet to fit.  The total cost was $46 including shipping.  I had
previously priced 3/4 sheets and the price was about the same.

Judy - Maine
'05 Bambi
'02 Excursion