[A/S] New bed sheets

Greetings!

My new bed sheets for our Bambi arrived yesterday.   Let me just say....
they fit perfectly, BUT you can bet I won't be changing them too often!
We never used sheets when sailing.  We just had sleeping bags.  Of course,
it never got too hot out there on the water that the sleeping bags were
too much.  And if they were we could always slip overboard to cool off.

But making up the bed on the Bambi has me thinking light weight sleeping
bags would certainly be a heck of a lot easier.

We still have yet to take off.  The weather hasn't cooperated.  It's been
sleeping bag weather <G>

Judy - Maine
'05 Bambi
'02 Excursion