Re: [A/S] Towing capacity

I tried towing 6,000# with a 5.7 1/2 ton Chevy...... I could barely get to
the top of hills.

I would not try towing 7300# with a 5.4.

Keep the trailer under 5,000# would be my advice.  That's the loaded weight,
not dry weight.

I saw a Coachman upside down on I-75 near Macon, GA the other day. The
cabinets, furniture, food and clothes were all over the shoulder. Not a pretty
sight.

The frame was 50 yards further than the trailer.

The truckers were all talking on the CB about how people get campers and
don't have enough truck to pull them safely. The Coachman was being pulled by a
Blazer.

Hunter