Re: [A/S] Airstream Damage Pictures

Warren,

Depending on where you are located the damage shown in your pictures
should not be enough to "junk it". Airstreams present a particular
challenge to adjusters. There just aren't that many out there for them
to have a solid background. In our area we worked with adjusters to
establish a comfort level with our work and the costs. Baring any inside
damage the two dented segments you show in you pictures amount to around
$3000 to repair. Inside damage if any is apt to be the endliner popped
in. Once the segments are removed the endliner can be popped back into
place with only minor stress cracking if any.
Many Airstream repair facilities will do estimates from photographs or
e-mailed pictures such as these. If you don't know where the
closest/best repair facility is contact Airstream toll free at
877.596.6505 and leave a message. They will call back.

Charlie