[A/S] Re: Airstream Parts

Greetings Rose!

Another possibility that would be closer to your location in
Michigan is Ace Fogdall RV in Cedar Falls, Iowa.  They have been an
authorized Airstream dealer for several decades.  While they don't
specialize in Vintage parts, they are very Vintage Friendly -- I
have been able to source most any parts that I have needed from
them.  You might try e-mailing Florence and Kristy in the Parts
Department regarding the switches that you need -- I suspect that
they likely either have some on hand or will know how to obtain
them.  You can find Ace Fogdall on the web at:

http://www.acefogdallrv.com/mypage.html?pg=Location

Good luck wtih your search!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers/Computer Club #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)